Photography is allowed at the event for private use only. Any photos taken may not be used in any commercial way without express consent of Phoenix Hash House Harriers Mismanagement. If someone asks you not to photograph them or to delete a photograph of them, their request should be honored.
This is event is for members of the hashing community only, and we kindly ask that it should not be listed on public events pages outside of the hashing realm.
Please respect the privacy of our attendees and do not publish photos to the Internet without ensuring that they cannot be viewed publicly.
Press/Media inquiries should be directed to email@example.com. We tend to answer that the fastest.
If you need to sell your rego, please find a buyer and collect money directly from them.
NOTE: To transfer the rego to the other person, please use this form…coming soon.
Last day for official rego transfers will March 15th. You can still transfer your rego up until the event, but after March 15th we can’t guarantee that personalized gimmes will be updated.
The hotel has been announced as of November 1st 2018. We ask that you contact the hotel directly for reservations. Their online system does not support our event code and reservations need to be made through the front desk.
The code will be received in the confirmation email in the “order comments” section under the order details. The code must be used to make a reservation.
If a transfer of reservations is required please have the person who made the initial reservation contact the hotel to have this processed.
If a cancellation of reservations is required please contact the hotel 5 days before your first scheduled day to cancel. Mismanagement will be notified of any cancellations and the room/s will go back into general population for another Hasher to reserve.
Room Pricing is $135 per night for single and double rooms. Each double room can hold 4 people, if you want to clown car it, then they hold as many as you like.
Hotel Reservation Information:
Phoenix Wyndham Garden Midtown
3600 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ 85013
Room Crawl Rooms
To qualify for a room crawl room you must have registered prior to 11/1/2017.
We are currently up to 26 room crawl participants, but unfortunately there are only 14 cabana suites that surround the 5th floor deck (see below on how you can snag a cabana room)
Mismanagement has ALSO reserved the entire 5th floor for the room crawl (31 total rooms) so the party can completely take over the floor and anyone that wants to participate can.
What’s The Theme??
The theme this year is 7 Deadly Sins, which works really well since we have 14 cabana suites available! We ask that the theme of your room coincides with a sin and we limit 1 sin to 2 rooms…This will keep it fun and you will have free reign as to what your interpretation will be. Some examples are…
Sloth = Cuddle puddle room
Greed= Game Show
Vanity = Mirrors
How Do I Get A Cabana Suite??
We will be doing a bid for the 14 cabana suites , so bring you’re a game and pitch to the planning committee and volunteers at large on what you would like to do for the room!!
***The Hotel is excited we are using their facilities this year and have been extremely welcoming of our shenanigans which is a plus! But… there will be some rules of conduct that we will need to follow and will be included in the Hotel Information email.***
Please send an email to RDR@Phoenixhhh.org with your ideas, theme choice, drink options, group name, and names of people in your group No Later than November 30th
Confirmation emails will be sent once we have determined who has been selected to ensure the person/group/kennel are still interested. If no response is received within 5 days of the confirmation email sent date we will offer the suite to another participant.
But What If I’m Not Picked For A Cabana Suite??
Don’t fret…. Since Mismanagement has reserved all 31 rooms on the 5th floor and anyone that has registered for a room crawl room will be guaranteed a room on the 5th floor.
Do I have to call the hotel to reserve a room?
There is no need to call into the hotel on November First, unless you prefer to not have a room on the 5th floor. Mismanagement has a list of all registered room crawl participants and will forward that information on to hotel management. They will place you in a room. We will send a confirmation email and you will then need to call in to confirm the reservation.
The Cabana Suites: $160 per night
Inside Rooms (1 king or 2 queen): $135 per night
Nudity and You
Please keep in mind that muggles will be present on Thursday, Sunday after check out and Monday, so you’ll have to behave.
Nudity is acceptable (with exceptions):
- Cover up when in the common areas such as; the ballrooms, front desk/lobby, restaurant, parking lot. ANY AREA OUTSIDE THE HOTEL.
- Be respectful. Naked does not equal consent… Period. We will have security on the premises and any reported incidents will be taken seriously. You will be found, questioned, and removed from the premises if warranted.
- Be respectful. If someone prefers not to be in the buff do not attempt to persuade or pressure them into it.
- BE RESPECTFUL. NO NUDITY OUTSIDE THE HOTEL PREMISES.
Feel secure in the fact that we have obtained a confidentiality agreement for all hotel staff. Management also requires employees to lock up any personal devices while on property! (Bonus!)
Non Registered Guests
We’ve had a few people ask if they or their husband/boyfriend/both could stay at the hotel if they were not registered for the event. Here’s the deal (and we think it’s pretty fucking fantastic):
Phoenix RDR is taking over the entire resort; every room. The hotel will be the central hub for the entire event. The hotel bars will be serving our free beer, the open areas will be used for serving food and we are completely taking over the conference rooms.
Because of this, we want to be very clear so there are not any misunderstandings or hurt feelings down the road. If you do not have a rego for RDR you will not be allowed at the hotel. This includes:
- Reserving a hotel room and just hanging out.
- Stopping by to say “hi”.
- Popping in for a quickie.
- Hanging out but not drinking.
Please don’t make us be the bad guy and ask you to leave. Because we will, and that’s no fun for any of us.
Code of Conduct
This event is large, and in order for a group of unpaid volunteers to mismanage it, we need everyone’s help. Below is a list of rules that we expect all attendees to follow. Failure to comply with all Code of Conduct guidelines may result in removal from the event – including the hash hotel property. No refund will be given. This includes, but is not limited to, the cost of your rego. Please be on your best behavior. Show respect to visiting kennels, local businesses, hotel staff, and your fellow hashers, including RDR Mismanagement.
- Consent. No means no.
• If someone says NO, do not manipulate, badger, pressure, etc. the person.
• Being naked does not imply consent to be touched. Ask first!
• If someone is too drunk to consent, that is also a NO.
• Do not violate anyone else’s personal space.
• If you need help, go to a security guard or the RDR GM. The GM this year is Little Bunny Poo Poo.
• Please watch this video on consent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQbei5JGiT8.
- VIOLENCE AND/OR ASSAULT. Violence or assault of any kind is not permitted and is grounds for immediate removal from the event.
- PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY. Do not publish or share any photos, videos, or details of InterAm on social media or elsewhere without express permission of those involved. Hashers are a close knit community that rely on your discretion. Use sound judgement on what you post, even within “Secret” and “Closed” Hashing groups.
- THEFT. No stealing. It’s that simple!
- NUDITY. See the Nudity and You section above.
- ARIZONA STATE LAWS. You are expected to comply with Arizona state laws, including open container, public intoxication, and nudity. Here are two pertinent laws, but please inform yourself about the others.
- ARIZONA 13-1402. Indecent exposure; classifications
A. A person commits indecent exposure if he or she exposes his or her genitals or anus or she exposes the areola or nipple of her breast or breasts and another person is present, and the defendant is reckless about whether the other person, as a reasonable person, would be offended or alarmed by the act. B. Indecent exposure does not include an act of breast-feeding by a mother. C. Indecent exposure to a person who is fifteen or more years of age is a class 1 misdemeanor. Indecent exposure to a person who is under fifteen years of age is a class 6 felony.
- ARIZONA Revised Statutes Section 13-3501 defines nudity as the showing of the human male or female genitals, pubic area or buttocks with less than a full opaque covering, or the showing of the female breast with less than a fully opaque covering of any portion thereof below the top of the nipple, or the depiction of covered male genitals in a discernibly turgid state.
- ARIZONA 13-1402. Indecent exposure; classifications
- GLASSWARE. No glass is allowed in public areas. This includes pools and trails. People will be drinking, and glass gets broken.
- INTOXICATION. If you find a hasher that is highly intoxicated, please get them to a safe place. Feel free to enlist the help of RDR Mismanagement or a security guard.
- TRESPASSERS. Being on site without a Phoenix RDR rego is considered trespassing and is grounds for removal. Only those wearing a wristband will be allowed to take part in all facets of the event including, but not limited to, trails, hashpitality suites, bazaar, pools, etc. Do not encourage others to crash the event.
- ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES. The selling of illegal substances and/or the consumption of illegal substances will not be tolerated.
- ROOMS. Do not go in anyone’s guest room without permission.
- COMPLIANCE WITH SECURITY. Comply with all security personnel. They are also acting on behalf of Phoenix RDR Mismanagement and are not there to ruin anyone’s fun; they are hired to keep everyone safe and to keep things running as smoothly as possible.
- HASH RESPECT. Watch your language around non-hashers. Don’t be abusive to the staff, the businesses that are supporting us, or the general public. Be kind to each other.