The Phoenix Red Dress Run a three day extravaganza of hashing with breaks for pool parties, amazing local beer, memorable trails, entertainment, and debauchery. Its being held at a Boob-tique hotel in midtown Phoenix that boasts 1.5 acres of private and lush grounds, 2 pools (1 heated), and a rooftop deck to soak in those incredible Arizona sunsets.
Part of the Red Dress Run’s appeal is watching the astonished expressions from startled people encountered along the way. The run started as a joke in San Diego in 1988 to lampoon a visiting woman whose first exposure to hashing involved running in a red dress after the airline lost her luggage. The event soon spread to all corners of the world and has become the signature event for the Hash House Harriers.
See the entertaining story of how the Red Dress Run began here.
Who’s coming? (Updated manually so it will take a few days for your name to show up.)
Why you should come to the 2018 Phoenix Red Dress Run:
- Beer – We’ll have a lot! There will be a variety of the finest local beers we could find, and a vitamin rich horse piss to round out the selection.
- Trails – We’ll have a bunch of awesome trails, at least 69 of them. But seriously, we have so many options starting from the hotel that we won’t need busses.
- Food – Do you want our meat in your mouth? Because you’re going to have our meat in your mouth. There will be 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, a PB&J bar, and snacks. Don’t worry Veg-heads and Glutards, we’ve got you covered as well.
- Privacy/Security – We’re taking over a hotel and will have onsite security present. We have also established a confidentiality agreement with all hotel staff.
- Gimme – Wouldn’t you like to know?! You will have to Rego and come to see what we have in store this year.
- Charity – With your help we’ll raise $$$ for Sojourner Center. They are a well-respected Arizona local charity that is committed to transforming lives and creating a world free from domestic violence.
- Party – Room Crawl, Talent Show, Beer Yoga, and More!
- This Year’s Theme – The Seven Deadly Sins